|Acquisition|| Dan Hagar|
|Prerequisite||"Resupply Dan Hagar"|
|Next mission|| "Visit the Sheriff" or|
"The Mayor Calls"
"Wellspring Bound" is a quest in RAGE given to the protagonist by Dan Hagar in Hagar Settlement. It is available after completing the quest "Resupply Dan Hagar" and the mini quest "Grab the Crossbow".
- Now for the bad news. We've seen some Authority Patrols not far from here.
- They must have heard about an Ark Survivor in the area. So you best return to Wellspring until things quiet down. You were mighty helpful to me and my people, and I thank you.
- Now get back to Wellspring, and be safe.
- Head back to Wellspring
Just ride back to Wellspring. That's all you have to do. But, just as before, you might consider having some fun with Vehicle Jumps in order to advance towards getting the Achievement/Trophy "Jumper", sharpening your skills in Vehicle Combat and earning some money with "Sally's Bounty" — or, with the Wasteland Sewer Missions DLC installed, completing a few missions by visiting / cleaning some sewers. Also it might be worth your while to visit the Ghost Hideout to attempt "Missing Person" and/or pick up that Ghost Pistol card and advance towards getting the Achievement/Trophy "Gotta Have 'em All" by picking up a few Collector Cards that you could miss previously, e.g. the Dagger Thrower and Crazy Joe.
- It is the last mission in the game given by Dan Hagar. If the protagonist returns to the Hagar Settlement some time later, Garan will inform him that Dan Hagar has left to the town of Gunbarrel.
- At this point, the Outrigger Settlement is already closed. If the Protagonist drives there, Rourke will inform him that they've got things locked down: "Too much heat coming from the bandits around this parts. Rikter's closing shop, moving on."