Hi, welcome to RAGE Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the A New Toy page.
Please don't add the categories you've added. They are not required.
--21:20, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Categories should be added for people to find related content. Very, very few people would browse by "Males" or "Females" and it is also very unspecific, therefore it is not necessary... Also, I would like to know which Staff member told you to add the categories. Thanks.
- 21:25, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
- I, currently being the only "Staff" member on this wiki have not told you to add those categories. The categories that tells which city or town the character lives in- is fine. "Males", "Females" and "Alive Characters" are not needed. They are, like I've said, very unspecific.
- Further, I am quite often on the IRC, and I know many of the regular visitors there. I would like some specific names of the people who told you to add this.
- 21:33, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Firstly, I have already mentioned which categories should be removed.
- Secondly, I am sorry if you interpreted my message in the wrong way. I became worried when I saw 200 edits where categories which shouldn't be added- were being added within a 1 hour timeframe.
- I already since the beginning thought of adding the gender categories, but realized with experience from other wikis that they aren't much of a help to readers.
- As for the other thing- I would be more than happy to look at your thoughts regarding the Media Wiki, and such.
- -- 22:14, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Can you come on the IRC for a momment?
- -- 22:26, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
The sooner you get to it, the better for the Wiki. But take your time, and do it with ease :)
18:55, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, I have currently been quite busy in real life, and haven't had much time because of all the tests and other things, at the university. I was just wondering how you changed the title next to my username on my profile from "Admin" to "Administrator"; This might come in handy on other wikis too, if you could teach me how :) Thanks in advance!
can you ban this troll with IP 220.127.116.11 who makes useless pages?
Dude we have a user cakked Atzehitler or sumthing and he just keeps making nazi comments on the pages so can you please ban him?? I'm doing my best to keep the pages clean, but it ain't easy
http://rage.wikia.com/wiki/User:Patrick.agujar <<< this guy shoulbe be banned too, he spams several rage pages with his cheat trainers
rage page Edit
- same as stimpy above User:Patrick.agujar. 04:13, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Admin Application Edit
Don't know if I'm ready :) I could try it, but I'm quite new to the "wiki internals". An example: I created my first template lately, but was able to do it only because there was another one to bone… --kryon78 15:07, December 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm an admin now! Thanks for contributing to my adminship :)
- --kryon78 15:21, December 6, 2011 (UTC)
Link colors Edit
I was just wondering if you had changed anything in the MediaWiki, or something, due to the fact that some links on the wiki are colored with what seems like a dark-red/brown color (Example here). Can you change that back to the original color? I'm having some problems seeing the dark links on the dark background, sometimes. :P
I've also granted Kryon78 adminship, since we obviously need a user like him here, and I trust he'll do what's best for the Wiki. :)
RE: Monobook Edit
Im not asking for much, but what does it take for adminship? I would really like to become an administrator for this wiki. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Jackasaurus (talk • contribs) 11:30, 8 December 2011
Image categories Edit
Hello! It seems we need some kind of image categories' structure developed to sort all the images in Special:UncategorizedFiles, etc. Let's discuss that in forum, here.—Preceding unsigned comment added by kryon78 (talk • contribs)
Hey there. I'm kinda new to this wiki, and I just had a question about this page. Should it be referred to Crazy Joe's Swamp, or just "The Swamp"? In Game, they refer to it as Crazy Joe's Swamp, so I was just wondering. Thanks. -WolfeSpeider.
- Again my user talk page was attacked by a vandal, please take care of it. --Lord of Dark 19:05, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
I hear that you have retired from Wikia. If you ever want to come back, the Rage Wiki will welcome you with open arms. :)
--AKtrollin 04:09, March 17, 2012 (UTC)