Looking to make some money?
|Quest type||Side quest|
|Equipment||Stanley Express buggy|
|Next mission||Bandit Postal|
- You there, the package delivery service is looking for more drivers!
- Name's Stanley, and this is Stanley Express. Just select a destination and off you go, couldn't be easier. Of course, there's a bit of time pressure. But, make the delivery on time, and I'll pay you well. Miss the time, and you get nothing. Looks like you chose the Settler Postal route.
- Take these packages to our friends out West.
- Deliver the mail on time to earn your pay
After completing the quest "Wellspring Bound" the Stanley Express kiosk underneath the Sheriff Black's office will be open. Speak to Stanley noting that he lost a few drivers lately, and accept his offer. You will be taken to a Stanley Express Dune Buster outside Wellspring. Note: it is advised to have some racing experience before attempting the mission. There is a time limit, so consider using a combination of Boost and hard break all the time, and watch out for bandits.
The Settler Postal route is a rather simple one. There are only three Stanley Express Mailboxes that you should take the packages to. Following this route, you will visit a few well-known locations like the Hagar Settlement.
- There is an exploit of sorts that might help you if racing isn't your thing. If it seems that you're likely to fail to make the last delivery on time, but the final mailbox is in vicinity, aim the box and keep boosting. When everything's done right, after you see that "Failure" message on the screen and the car starts stopping, it still might hit the box (you should hear the disctictive "delivered" sound). Take this mission again right away, and one of the packages given should be set as delivered, i.e. the numbers on the screen would read 1/3. So complete the two deliveries remaining, and you're done.