Remember: time is money.
|Quest type||Side quest|
|Action place||Northern Wasteland|
|Equipment||Stanley Express buggy|
- You there, the package delivery service is looking for more drivers!
- Name's Stanley, and this is Stanley Express. Just select a destination and off you go, couldn't be easier. Of course, there's a bit of time pressure. But, make the delivery on time, and I'll pay you well. Miss the time, and you get nothing. Looks like you chose the Northern Express route.
- Take this mail to our patrons up North.
- Deliver the mail on time to earn your pay
After completing the quest "Wellspring Bound" the Stanley Express kiosk underneath the Sheriff Black's office will be open. Speak to Stanley, noting that he's lost a few drivers lately, and accept his offer. You will be taken to a Stanley Express Dune Buster outside Wellspring. Note: it is advised to have some racing experience before attempting the mission. There is a time limit, so consider using a combination of boost and hard break all the time, and watch out for bandits.
The Northern Express route is a complicated one. There are six Stanley Express Mailboxes that you should take the packages to. Following this route, you will visit a few newly discovered locations like the Kvasir's Lab.
- There is a faster route. Deliver the first package, then go straight to the Watch Tower. Do the 5th and 6th ones, then go back to the Watch Tower and jump down to Kvasir's Lab. From here the only delivery left is the Feltrite Crater package. If you take this path, it's possible to finish with around 40 seconds to spare.
- There is an exploit of sorts that might help you if racing isn't your thing. If it seems that you're likely to fail to make the last delivery on time, but the final mailbox is in vicinity, aim the box and keep boosting. When everything's done right, after you see that "Failure" message on the screen and the car starts stopping, it still might hit the box (there should be the "delivered" sound). Take this mission again right away, and one of the packages given should be set as delivered, i.e. the numbers on the screen would read 1/6. So complete the five deliveries remaining, and you're done.