|Clean the Sewers|
|Quest type||Job Board quest|
|Acquisition|| Job Board|
Wellspring / Subway Town
|Action place||***** Sewers|
|Prerequisite||"Visit *** Sewers"|
"Clean the Sewers" is a Job Board quest in RAGE acquired by the protagonist from the Job Boards in Wellspring and Subway Town. It is available after completing the corresponding "Visit Sewers" quests.
It is only available with the Wasteland Sewer Missions DLC.
- You stole their loot and scared them off, but the Muties are already back!
- We received word that the ***** Sewers are infested with Muties again. So this time, we need you to wipe them out completely. Do not leave a single Mutant alive or they might bring back friends.
- Eliminate every single Mutant, and you'll be paid for your services.
Return to the relevant sewers following your mini-map's trail. Upon returning, kill all the mutants that you can find until you are rewarded the $100, signifying the quest's completion.
- Ark Area Sewers
- Kvasir's Sewers
- Northern Sewers
- Outrigger Sewers
- Plateau Sewers
- Southern Sewers
- Wellspring Sewers
- Like all job board missions, once completed, the missions cannot be replayed. However, you can still revisit the sewers if you wish to do so.
- They are considered seperate from the "Visit Sewers" quest, although their purposes are the same.