So, you Redstone's new tough guy?
|Quest type||Side quest|
|Rewards|| 10 dollars and|
1 Racing Certificate per kill
- I got shipments coming, and I don't want trouble on the roads!
- Damn Bandits have been causing problems for my liquor suppliers. I'd pay handsomely if you took the roads and killed a few. Tell you what, you take out an Authority Predator and I'll pay you double.
- Take out Bandit Vehicles for Brick
Visit the "Fez" bar in Subway Town and speak to Brick. It turns out that bandits are causing problems with Brick's liquor suppliers, "making it difficult to get the good stuff down here". Take care of his problems, and he'll reward you with some cash and Racing Certificates.
- This quest is essentially the same thing as the quest "Sally's Bounty" given by Sally LePrine, the owner of the "Second Chance" bar back in Wellspring.
- Completing this mission will be considerably easier after you complete the quests "Monarch Needed" and "Starky's Monarch" and start using the Monarch.
- Every enemy vehicle destroyed counts towards getting the Achievement/Trophy "Demolition Man".
- See the "Assault the Authority Bridge" article notes for a method of easily exploiting this endless quest for easy Racing Certificates.
- The mission's name is a possible reference to the LEGO Star Wars kits.